COVENANT GROUP LTD. – Premium Staffing, is currently seeking a talented and experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join our team in a permanent position. The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for supporting all facets of the full-cycle recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients. This includes sourcing, screening, recruiting posting ads on various sites and identifying qualified candidates who are the best fit for our clients. The recruitment coordinator will also support the sales functions by meeting new client on-site and maintaining all existing client relationships with the goal of increasing Covenant Group’s market share. Keeping safety at the forefront of all business activities.
- Source and implement innovative recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates in a variety of industries.
- Correspond with clients to gain a clear understanding of their organization’s business strategies and immediate and future temporary, contract or permanent requirements.
- Manage client accounts effectively, which includes daily follow-ups, visiting client sites, and completing employee and client check-ins.
- Initiate the process of filing job orders.
- Review and edit job descriptions, post to appropriate online job boards, as well as other relevant avenues for sourcing candidates.
- Initiate the process of filling job orders by screening all resumes and applications, conducting initial phone screens via telephone, coordinating and conducting in-person interviews.
- Alternating on call nights and weekends when required
- Completing all pre-employment verifications, such as reference checks and criminal record checks (when requested by the client).
- Maintain good lines of communication with candidates, the recruitment team and the internal Account Manager throughout the hiring process to ensure that it be seamless from the onset to candidate on-boarding.
- Maintain proper documentation and accurate records for all candidates via the applicant tracking system.
- Source and build the candidate network using both traditional and innovative recruiting strategies to attract both active and passive candidates.
- Track and report on key performance indicators and recruiting trends.
- Monitor Covenant Group’s recruitment practices to ensure compliance with applicable provincial employment and human rights legislation.
- Remain continuously aware of and pursue opportunities for existing account growth, as well as network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and candidates to identify new business opportunities.
- Responsible for candidate and client communications and conflict resolution, with the goal of continuously fostering positive relationships.
- Manage occasional on-call rotation.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients (verbal and written)
- Strong writing skills as it relates to job ads and a proven ability to post to various job sites/boards
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship building
- Well-versed in using the online sources for recruiting.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Skilled in database management
- Fluent on Spanish language would be an asset
- Education and Experience
- Completion of post-secondary education in a related field or a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with AZ/DZ driver requirements, reading driver’s abstracts and CVORs
- Knowledge of warehouse environments and positions
- Experience working with recruitment software program(s).
- Previous experience working with an employment agency 2+ years an asset
- Must have thorough knowledge of applicability of relevant employment laws and regulations including the Employment Standards Act and Human Rights Code.
- Should possess strong interpersonal, communication, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to compose routine correspondence and reports.
- Ability to stay focused on goals and objectives.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to anticipate future needs and plan.
- Ability to put out ads frequently throughout the day
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Primary activities are conducted within a well-lit, climate-controlled office
- Must be able to work effectively under the stress of multiple daily deadlines and commitments
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- COVENANT GROUP LTD. Offers you an excellent packet of benefits composed by fixed and variable. The Recruitment Coordinator will work 40 hours a week under Employment Standards Act, 2000 (Ontario). Extended hours or occasionally weekends might be required and will be compensated.
- Probation Period: Candidate will start with a probation period of 2 months
- Fixed Salary: 34,000 to $36,000/year (based on experience) plus a bonus/year per accomplishments of goals
- Health Compensation Package: after the probation period the RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR will be entitled to receive partially or in total Health Compensation Package for single or family (spouse and children).
- Vacation Paid: Candidate will be entitled to get a vacation period paid of 2 weeks per year.
- Cellphone: provided by company for business usage
- Starting Date: February 18 to 25th, 2020.
This is not a job offer. A formal Job Offer will be sent based on outcomes of the discussion about the Job scope and acceptance of conditions.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Covenant Group Ltd. Is a Premium Staffing Agency offering equal opportunity following recruitment and selection practices that comply with all applicable employment laws. We sincerely thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.